Çeviri

Sayfalar

REAL

 


Darling, do you really love me?

Son, did you really beat your friend?

Did you really like my cooking?

Niyazi, did you really cheat on me?

Doctor, tell me the truth...

Are you really coming to us for the weekend?

Could what I see be real?

Could what I heard be true?

Real, real, real…

Perhaps the word we use most in our lives is “real”!

Human beings are created by nature to be curious about the truth. For this reason, he wants to learn and know the truth.  This is true for all people and all subjects, at all times. Experiential Design Teaching; “It's not about knowing or learning the truth, it's about are you ready to hear that truth?” says.

What do we do when our spouse tells us that he is cheating on us?

What do we do when our child tells us that he beat his friend?

What do we do when the doctor says we are going to die or have cancer?

We have heard or seen the truth; what will we do now?

“Oh no, I never thought about it”, “I'm in shock right now; "I don't know what to say", "I can't believe it at all…" We try to make sense by using these and similar sentences. Instead of accepting the truth, we prefer to disguise it. Why? Experiential Design Teaching says, “Human beings are never ready to hear the truth they are curious about.” So why?...

 The question is: Do you dare to tell the truth?


 ===   

Experiential Design Teaching is a science of reality that shapes the future with past experiences. It teaches the methods that individuals need to solve their problems and reach their goals. 

It offers strategies to people who want to be happy and successful with the programs "Who is Who", "Mastery in Relationship" and "Success Psychology". 

=== 

“What can "one" person matter among billions of people?

Ask that “one” person for the answer!”

 

Yahya Hamurcu

You May Also Like

0 comments